Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Tranquil of Shama's Melody

I couldn't find another better phrase to express how i feel when i visit Mr David De souza's house .

Nothing beats the tranquility feel of sitting in the garden filled with lovely melodies of shama and chatting with two very experienced Shama sifus David and Jeffery. It was what i've been dreaming to fulfill, a garden filled with lovely melodies of shama. The song of nature... 

So far to me that is the only place in Singapore i feel the serenity, it calms me down, clears my mind makes me feel like closing my eyes and soak in the ambience. It will be great if one could sit in that garden early in the morning, feel the dew, cup of hot coffee slowly sip and enjoy the song of nature!

Hmmmm.... look forward to this kind of retirement. Thats what i would really appreciate if there is a chance... 

Been doing that the nature park thingy last time, somehow birds that sings there don't really give me that serene feeling plus the mosquito Fire For Effect kinda attack make it even worst!

Or maybe i shall try to persuade David to start a bistro in his garden :p Then i can be there to ... Uncle ! Kopi ji buay ! Roti kaya gu you ! haha..... !
Just kidding and secretly wishing hope David don't mind . kekeke...

No comments:

Post a Comment