Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy father on Valentine day for Punky Head!

I was expect his 1st Chick to hatch today, so i check it early in the morning but none hatch. A bit of a concern as Punky is still young and this is his 1st batch of babies. Well today is only the tenth day, i just got to wait and see with candling the egg in mind 3 days later. Now all my worries seems to be answered !

Just about an hour ago, Punky suddenly sing non stop as if he wants to challenge everyone in the house. In my mind , i was like " whats wrong with you Punky" ??? i went over to check their ( Punky and Tom Boy)food supply , still able to last for at least 2 days.. but upon seeing me he quickily go to the nest and make soft "quik quik" tone. To me they only do that when they try to tell each other something but he this time he is not looking at Tom Boy but me . haha! i knew the baby must be coming ! i grab the penlite and shine in and i spoted the crack line !

Its really a very special kind of feeling which i can't express with my limited english. The bond between Punky/ Tom Boy and me surprise me many times! Just don't understand it at times! I am even allowed to video through out!

The video actually has 3 parts,  i will upload them just to share with you guys! Thanks for viewing !!





 15.feb , 2nd egg hatch today. Glad to see both new parents taking good care for the babies!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Alan! glad to know another crazy bird friend that believes in captive breeding. Plse continue your good work.

    Jeffrey Low

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr david and your good self are the legend when it come to this Mr Low : ) I will follow and keep trying never give up ! haha... !

    ReplyDelete