Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Darfie Duck is now with Pretty Girl

Been five days, so far no big issue.

Atleast Darfie try hard enough for me to see : )
well, still too early to tell. Darfie is actually still very young, just that i see him being very interested to mate thats why i give him a try....

Darfie's father has 11" tats what i was told by han zi , he is now currently about 8.5". should have chance to reach 11" as he has two more molt to go... personally, i really like his posture,soft tail and the prawn tail thingy. The rest is kinda too early to tell especially his song. I am no expert to Shama, to me for now in my house Darfie has the best posture and long neck.. i will try to take some pics and post it here..  below is Pretty Girl's pic....
Darfie Back view, i am actually very near behind him for this picture. The other picture is him inspecting the spare nest box and trying to impress his babe :p

After the photography session, they move to their new house which i just complete today. So from today onwards they will be my toilet birds! :p




I hope they like their toilet suite package !

25.02.2011
Alamak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty molting :'(
Sigh.... bad timing. Got to change to Timid Girl, all the stress restart again for the birds...

1 comment:

  1. very prety girl with long tail

    i interest wit this female

    if you don't mind, when you get another female long tail shama please contact me, i really interested

    but i live in indonesia, if possibilities to shipping to me...???

    thank for your attention

    visit my blog to

    this is my mobile, may we can contact or just sms

    +6281335003344

    ReplyDelete