Monday, February 28, 2011

My ideal Shama Resort!

Been thinking this for quite some time now. An ideal "Shama Farm" ,it consist of Shama Breeders, bird shops, boarding facilities, chai Arena,Vet for Birds,transport service and a sweet coffee and breafast corner with beautiful landscape for all birds kakis!

Maybe a land of one arces to one half should be ideal. Here in Singapore we are always lack of a good all in one places for birds... So it would be nice to have a place where everything is under one roof!

I will work on it once my things is settle. Meanwhile, should any bird kakis out there is able to start up something like this please do so, if i am in any position to help out just let me know. I am quite familiar with licencing and vet side, basically AVA regulations i would say... cos i am in the pet trade.i won't be able to start this project so soon therfore i hope someone else can do it and benefit from it : ) for me, i might have to wait for another year for my things to settle : ( 

Haha... ! I have to say, one would need at least $500k to make this happen o..! And be ready to breakeven only after two years. hee hee... !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment