Monday, June 6, 2011

Taimong for sale

Hi Guys,

I am letting go Darfie's son soon at $2.5k and another taimong at $1k due to toe defect.

Darfie is currently abt 8.5inch for his 1st molt, it might seems short but his 1st molt was done in bird shop without live food. Therefore i believe it should be at least 9inch if molt under my care : ) well, his brother which my friend is keeping has a 10.5inch tail on second molt, so by 3rd molt it will exceed 11inch for sure.

Darfie's wife "timid" belongs to to my other long tail shama breeder, she carries a 12-13inch genes. Base on this combination, i am confident and hopeful that their offspring exceed 11inch!

Now as i can see, all five taimong has good posture, curve and thin tails. I believe they will turn out very handsome : )

Interested kakis can contact me at 93827850, but pls don't sms : (

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. 93827850----- > singapore or malaysia? sory>> im indonesian.. i want to buy

    ReplyDelete