Sunday, June 26, 2011

Super long tail Shama


Gem from DDS, he is "Max".Tail lenght around 15-16inch.
Basically, a shock to me when he said: alan take him home and breed! haha..! I don't think i said anything other then ok as i am in shock :p I guess he knows.. hee hee..!

This morning i put Max in a 27inch ( biggest cage i have)  to have a good look at him. I did not expect much from him as he had a suffer a big trauma yesterday cos he escape and ofcourse being chase by us for a very long time before we got him back! Phew..!

 I must say he is superb! Who says long tail don't play cage? See for yourself ! haha..! Don't blame the bird when you don't take care properly ya! Furthermore, this video is taken only after i had my share of enjoyment of solid ONE hour : ) so sorry ah! can only share with you guys the balance later part of Max performance :p ENJOY!

P. S its really a waste for the poor video quality : (

4 comments:

  1. You are one very lucky guy! If I could have one of his baby and bring over here, I would! Hopefully one day I can visit and view these super bird in person. Good luck with the breeding project and please continue to update pics/video of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed,counting my blessing and truly appreciate DDS generous thought : ) will put in my best effort to ensure the health of Max. Hopefully make him a happy bird during the stay with me : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like long tail shama, if don't mind can i get one pairs from your farm...???

    i live in indonesia,

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing...how the record of the longest tail shama now...

    ReplyDelete