Monday, May 30, 2011

Clarification for Shama kakis..

Lately, i have been telling many Shama kakis the same thing over and over again. So i guess it will be better to write it here so that the potential caller or the person who intend to sms me regarding the same issue will be answered by reading this : )

Ofcourse i am very grateful for those who bought my previous normal tail taimongs and have been spreading great comments about my taimongs. I am glad "they" (taimongs) made you guys a happy owner ! I will continue to breed the next better quality Taimongs with my limited knowledge and share my knowledge with my kakis whenever needed :)

But I have to say , i no longer have anymore normal tail Taimong for sale except those 2 that i intend to keep till their 1st molt. So i hope new shama kakis could understand. Its not that i increase my selling price due to great demand, the fact is i no longer breed normal tail shama( 7-9inch tail). All my normal tail breeding pairs has gone to their new house : )

Whatever Taimongs i might have in future will only falls into the price range of $1500 to $4500 or above as their parents are of tail lenght within 11-13inch. As for the 2 that i have which father is 9inch, their price range is $1000- $1500 and i will let them go to someone close to me so that i am able to see them often.

I hope this have write up will clear things up and save the effort of potential shama kakis so that their calls/sms will not go in vain with disappointment : )

Apppreciate your time in reading this !

Thanks!

Alan Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment