Saturday, May 28, 2011

A big loss today as one of my female pass away.

She had egg binding 3days ago, given calcium drops couple of times but the egg still stuck till next day. I have tried using hot steam method, warm water therapy... at the end the egg only come out by slow and careful massage, still i loss her due to egg broke inside her causing infection ! : (

Sometime breeding Shama is like so easy but at times you will face all kinds of shit all at one go.

Many would say why didn't you give supplement?  Which breeder would save on this i would say : ) i do not know much about other breeder, but i know for my own breeding birds! Super fussy fellows ah!!! Just for Vitamin itself i have to change so many methods so many time to trick them to take what is good for them! By nature the female are supposed to react to body needs and start taking in more on certain food example frog and fish for calcium... but well, most of my female does that except 2blur mummy : ( which is one of them i loss today ... i even tried injecting calcium into roaches which i am afriad most! But no choice as that is what she like most : ( And they are so sensitive to that extend even injected they can taste it ! Therefore you will still see Mr dead roach on the floor in the evening.

I have now 3 types of calcium at home with difference taste and seem like none of them is approved by my DARLINGSSSSS ! I mean birds , don't get me wrong :p

For the past three days i have read at least 20 articles about calcium issue and althought most of them 80% talking about the same thing but i still go on to read without skipping any words as i was afraid of missing out on some small print which might help me save her... At the end of the day, my only gain is that I have read 5 times more words in my whole life which i am glad i did not fall asleep!

P.S there is no objective in this write up  as i am just as loss as what i have written here .

No comments:

Post a Comment