Monday, January 28, 2013

Speculation of Breeders breeding with my female.

Hi to Everyone,

Yesterday i was told that someone "bought" a Shama Taimong at value of  S$1.2k
The breeder claimed that his male is 13" and female is from me. He also claimed that he and me is very close... selling his female bird at S$5k for 5" bird if i am not wrong.

I want to make it clear that there is only three very close friend of mine have my Long genes bloodline female(those that capable of producing 13" bird) and two others with first generation long genes females. Before that i did clear some normal tail wild bloodline to a breeder. Those are the birds i first tried breeding in my first year.

I do not or have not sell any of my thorough bred long genes to anyone yet. Maybe i will not after this issue arise...

If anyone come across such claim please feel free to clarify with me (alanpang75@yahoo.com.sg)before commiting to any deals. I hope no more innocents buyer get themself into something like that from now on.

Regards!
Alan Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment