Saturday, December 10, 2011

New breeding season starting soon..

Last year is a pretty good year for me. But the result is still unknown as most of them is still in the midst of molt. I really hope they turn out well. The only two that complete molt and still with me is Darfie's chick Slender and his elder brother which i yet to name him, both turn out more then what i expect with 1st molt 9" soft curve tail. As for Machie's chick, there is only one that i get to see in chai tio and he has won a champion at bedok and 3rd at bishan night Competition. He is born in Jan 2011,young and doing well : )

This year i have Stallion which belongs to my friend that is bred by DDs. He has at least a 13" tail paired with Darfie's daughter. Next is a first molt 10" bird that i got from another hobbist also paired up witha long genes female of mine. Followed by Gutsy that i hope to pair him with either Pretty girl or another long genes female that my friend pass to me to breed with Gutsy. Well, which ever female reaches her top form 1st shall be the bride ! Haha..!

I
The rest i'll pair as i go if space allow ! : p Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment