Sunday, April 24, 2011

Darfie's 1st cup but small :p


Hee Hee... ! A Small Cup..

Blur owner and Blur bird still can get something, must say it is really lucky!  I have no intention for competition, just thinking of bringing a bird to hang around on the side. Then it happen that my friend had a spare ticket and he says i can use it since i am bring bird there, so why not? lets have a feel of competition : ) So long as no expectation there will be no disappointment rite?.
 haha..!

So brought him along and keep my finger crossed! Cos deep in my heart i am actually more worried that Darfie might freak out as this is his 1st time out there fighting. He is less than a year old plus he is already stress enough trying to protect his wife and eggs at home.

Well, my worry becomes full of joy for me ! ( contented liao ! )  Although a small cup but being a breeding bird he still try his best to challenge and made it in 20th out off 95 birds. Phew ! Bo sia suay :p

Maybe next year i should stop his breeding and try competition instead. I hope he is able to made it in top ten.. hee hee..!

No comments:

Post a Comment