Thursday, March 17, 2011

It is a wrong concept for anyone to presume female is less worthy!

Lately i got may calls looking for female Shama...

What make me feel disgused is those people thinks that a female bird should be dirt cheap. Hey! They too came from the same parent man! Please don't ignore the greatest effort to care for the chicks is the Mother! And only with good natured mother then they are able to produce and care for the "so call priced MALE"

I know i might piss some guys out there... but please ! Don't try to breed if you are one person with those kind of mindset. Cause you don't deserve it.

Its not that i don't part with my females.. not that they are great. Just that i won't sent any of my bird to "hell" to those bad wanna be "breeder".

In my other write up, i have said before. If you don't intend to treat whatever you are breeding well. Don't expect to see result! And don't waste another innocent life due to your jam up mindset.  

1 comment:

  1. I like this very much, i totally agree with you. I'm on your side. Regards Wongkoi.

    ReplyDelete