Monday, January 10, 2011

About my Shamas

Hello , I have 6male 4female shamas and 3new born taimong and still counting ...( so it make it 13birds! OMG! ) .. all of them have names! haha..! well, without name its kinda hard to tell others about them right?? even i got confuse sometimes! Alamak !

This batch of shama just restart after almost 20years . i first started keeping shama when i was about 15years old back in kampong time in punggol but sadly both go to the arms of God every soon.. lack of experience i must say! since then i never try again.. lately, thanks to internet i have learn a lot on shama keeping and i give myself another chance to try again. Keeping my finger crossed! It a success this time round! phew..!

will describe one by one of them in details later when i have more time to write with my broken english : (

No comments:

Post a Comment